Do GOOD work
Alpha Strategem’s Founders are all globally experienced multi-exit entrepreneurs. We’re a passionate team who are addicted to ambition, hardwork, and driven to challenge the status quo.
By combining our elite skill sets across finance, technology and media we are quickly proving ourselves as a progressive option in the marketplace.
Chief Executive Officer
- Experienced CEO, CTO, Fortune 100 Strategist
- Successfully Exited 3 x Tech companies
- 24+ years of Elite programing experience in 37 different languages
- Built customer base of 120+ million registrations w/ several million subscribers
- Won PYMES award as an early pioneer of Virtual Reality
- Wrote a proprietary SEO script that outranked 81,900,000 websites to No #1 on Google.
- Corporate Suite Officer & CPA with 35+ years of financial services leadership
- Inventor in Fintech and Commercial Real Estate industry, assisting in the creation of the Multi-Trillion $+ NNN/Bond Lease Finance Industry
- Successfully Exited 3 x Financial Enterprises
- Renowned Corporate Financial Advisory expertise in Distressed, Venture, Project, Commercial Real Estate and Cash Flow Finance undertakings
- Dynamic Experience as a Managing Director of both a large and multiple boutique Investment Banks
- Numerous past and current Board of Director Duties for Public, Privately held and not-for-profit enterprises
- Diverse and Global Philanthropic Efforts and Responsibilities to date, in the US, Central America and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Experienced Data Scientist proficient in Python, SQL, Matlab
- History of working in the research, coding, and data science industry
- Skilled in data wrangling, scraping and statistical data analysis
- Solves problems that range from financial forecasts to disease identification to KPIs!
- Finished Top 3 in 3 different National Machine Learning competitions.
Director Of Sales
Owner of SanDiego.com, BM Consulting Inc. & Former President at La Jolla Village Merchants Association. Former Owner of La Jolla Sports Club.
Born and raised in a suburb of Rochester, New York; Brett went to Allendale Columbia for high school and then matriculated to Seton Hall University in New Jersey. He helped Omni expand the business into Canada and learned from a best-in-class company which prepared him for being a business owner and entrepreneur
Chief Technology Officer
- Full Stack Senior Developer who is proficient in over three dozen languages. Milton has created hundreds of websites, software solutions and mobile apps, specializing in system architecture and security. As a CTO, Milton manages web based projects, and builds online toolkits to help companies streamline their workflow.
- Experienced Digital Strategist that solved Marketing problems with for some of the most successful companies in Latin America, with a keen focus on ROI.
- Developed innovative customs electronic boards for education, creation of electronic prototypes in various industries such as data loggers, PLCs, display panels, LED solutions, and many others.
- A professor at Galileo University, one of the most innovative universities in Central America. He teaches electronic design, architecture microcontrollers, creation of PCB board, microcontroller programming, cities automation projects, physics, and mathematics.
- A bishop in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints he has helped hundreds of people find joy in their lives. Milton is now Regional Family History Adviser for Family Search International, the largest genealogy organization in the world.
Full Stack NLP Engineer
Cher is a a Full Stack Engineer, Artificial Intelligence guru and an elite Data Scientist. She will continuously measure software development effectiveness and implement best practices that improve SDLC using Agile methodologies. With her background and acumen in data science, international business, and marketing, she will also help research, strategize and measure effectiveness of operation and marketing campaigns.
Led analytics effort to find out what users are talking about using Machine Learning, Sentiment Analysis, Topic Modeling and Sankey Diagram in Python; Analysing 300k plus messages per day; Increased client KPIs by 50%
Increased productivity by 20% with ground-truth evaluation for multi-language NLU pipelines with Jenkins and AWS.
She has won awards for Best Insight; American Statistical Association Datafest (April 2018) , 1st Place; AWS Alexa Hackathon, San Diego (December 2016)
We're always on the look out for exception talent to join Team Alpha. If you love the game of business, love to work hard and enjoy problem-solving unique business challenges we’d love to hear from you.Just click the link below, send us a link to your portfolio and if we it's a good we’ll be back in touch.